Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, January 21, 2021

More Sand & Sea Suite

I have been highlighting different products from the Sand & Sea Suite in the new January – June Mini catalog.  This card was created to share with my card club and I am sure the ladies will really enjoy working with the Seashells 3 D Embossing Folder, Friends Are Like Seashells bundle and the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper.  So here is what I created using those products…


I started with a Very Vanilla card base that measured 8 ½ x 5 ½” and was scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper (DSP) that measured 4 x 5 ¼”, I chose one that is a blue marbled look.  I then die cut the large image from the die in the bundle out of the new Pearlescent Specialty Paper (I just love that pearl shine).  I took that die cut and lined it up inside the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder and embossed it.

I adhered my Designer Series Paper to my card base, centered my die cut and embossed shells on the top.  I then took a strip of another design within the DSP (love the colors in this one) and cut a strip that measured 1 ½ x 4 ¼” and placed it across the card (I did not center it because I wanted to show as much of the embossed shells as possible).  I then took a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped my sentiment which is from the stamp set in the bundle with Seaside Spray ink.  I then punched it out using the Timeless Label Punch.  I also punched out a label from Seaside Spray card stock, this one I cut in half and attached behind my sentiment just letting about ¼” show on either end.  I used dimensionals and popped the sentiment up.  For my final embellishment I used the Opal Rounds embellishments which are also a coordinating product in this suite to add a little interest (one large on the sentiment tag and two smaller ones on the strip but those are hard to see in the picture but pop in person). 

I love that this card uses so many of the products from the suite but that everything just works so well together that it gives the card a simple yet elegant look.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment