Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, January 8, 2021

Heal Your Heart

I am doing my best to give everyone a good look at how they can use some of the free items being offered during Sale-A-Bration along with items from the new January – July Mini Catalog and the Annual Catalog to create some great cards.  Today, I decided to pair up the Free Heal Your Heart stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog with some of the new products from the Fine Art Floral Suite in the January – June Mini Catalog. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Daffodil Delight cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) and a piece of the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (there are three sheets of the acetate and two of them line up perfectly on two of the Designer Series Paper to give the look of gold highlights) each was cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and the acetate was adhered to the top of the DSP.  I wrapped a piece of the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon around the layer and ties a bow. 

Next, I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I then cut it out using the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies and popped it up on the front of my card using Dimensionals.  The final addition was three of the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots. 

This is a pretty basic card but I find when I create Sympathy cards, I prefer a clean simple look.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment