Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, January 18, 2021

Seashells 3D Embossing Folder meets Frost White Shimmer Paint

I previously said I am really loving the Sand & Sea Suite of products from the new  January – June Mini catalog.  I want to spend the next few days really highlighting what the products in the suite can make.  Today I am focusing on the beautiful Seashells 3D Embossing Folder.      

Here is what I created with it…  


I wanted to mount my card front which was embossed onto a card base that was created from Basic White cardstock.  So, the card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Seaside Spray cardstock to 4 ¼ x 5 ½” and embossed it using the Seashells 3D Embossing folder.  Once it was embossed, I poured a little of the Frost White Shimmer Paint onto my Silicone Craft Sheet and picked it up using one of the new Blender Brushes.  I was careful to not overload the brush.  I just brushed the areas I wanted to highlight, softer on the seaweed and a little heavier on the shells.  I love the affect; too bad you can’t see the pearlescent shine the paint leaves on the paper. 

I wrapped some of the Seaside Spray ¼” Metallic Ribbon around the top of this layer and tied it in a little square knot.  For my sentiment I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 1 x 3 ½” and dove tailed the two ends with the Banner Triple Punch.  I stamped the sentiment from the Friends are Like Seashells stamp set from the suite using Seaside Spray ink and added it over my ribbon using Dimensionals.  For my final touch I added a number of the Pearls Basic Jewels.         

While this is a very simple and basic card it really is great looking.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment