Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, January 22, 2021

Berry Blessings

One of the fabulous free items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration is the Berry Blessings Stamp Set and Berry Delight Designer Series Paper (free with a $100 qualifying order).  So today I wanted to show you a card that you can create using these free items (actually, I think you could create a set of amazing cards with the bundle, maybe that is in my future).     

Here is what that free set looks like...


And here is the card I made using it…



The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Pacific Point cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and a layer of the Designer Series Paper that measures 3 ¾ x 5”.  Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock using the Nature’s Thoughts Die. 

In the upper left corner of this basic white layer, I stamped my background image for the leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink and then stamped over it with the detail stamp and Old Olive ink (this is called a two-step stamp process).  I then lined up my berry background stamp and stamped it using Pacific Point in and then stamped over it with the detailed stamp and Night of Navy ink (do you see the definition in the berries, that is because this is a distinctive stamp and it automatically does that shading for you, how great is that).  I then stamped my sentiment “wishing you the berry best” in the bottom right-hand corner using Pacific Point ink.  For my final touch I popped this white layer up on Dimensionals. 

This was a fast and easy card and would be great as part of a set of “berry” themed cards.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment