Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Introducing the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog

That's right just what we have all been waiting for, the new January - June 2021 Mini Catalog.  This may be a mini catalog but let me tell you it is packed full of fun and exciting new products.   The catalog goes live on Tuesday, January 5th so don't wait head over that morning to my website to check it out at   https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net  



I have been busy at work making some great samples using many of the products in this catalog and let me tell you there are some beautiful things to work with in it.  Here are the two make and take projects I did with my customers during my open house yesterday.  



I will be posting full information and instructions for both the desk top calendar as well as the card in the next couple days.  I hope you enjoy both.  Happy Crafting!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment