Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 9, 2021

A Touch of Ink

Today I am showcasing a beautiful Sale-A-Bration free stamp set called A Touch of Ink.  This set has 17 images (which makes it a very large set) and is free with a $100 purchase.  The set showcases a beautiful hummingbird and a beautiful butterfly along with a floral image and a foliage image, there are also a number of sentiments (I will put a photo of the set below)     

Here is my card:


Here is the stamp set


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder (love this folder).  I then cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock using the largest of the scalloped and stitched rectangle dies from the Stitched So Sweetly die set and piece of the Basic White cardstock using the second largest of the dies from that same set.

I stamped the floral image from the set onto the bottom left corner of my white rectangle and my sentiment onto the top left corner using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I also stamped my hummingbird onto a piece of Basic White cardstock and fussy cut it.  I colored my flowers and my hummingbird using Stampin’ Blends (colors listed below). 

I layered my two rectangles together and then popped them up with Dimensionals on the left side of the card.  I added Dimensionals on the back of my hummingbird and popped it up as if it was eating nectar from the flower.  The final touches were to add some of the Pearl Basic Jewels and to paint my hummingbird and flowers with my Wink a Stella Glitter Brush (really can’t see that in photos but it adds some great shimmer to the card). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment