Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Darling Donkey

I have been having some fun with some of the free product I have earned with purchases during Sale-A-Bration.  It is simple, spend $50 or $100 and you will earn free products.  Today I am showcasing two of the products you can earn with a $50 purchase, they are the Darling Donkey stamp set and the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper.  If you want to learn more about Sale-A-Bration earnings don’t hesitate to contact me). 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 2 ¾ and 5 ½”.  The base is folded in half at the center which is the 5 ½” score line and the 2 ¾” score line is then folded up to the top of the card creating a cute fun fold as shown below. 


Once I had my base all created, I added my two pieces of Designer Series Paper from the Flowers & Field each was cut to 4 x 2 ½” and I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that also measured 4 x 2 ½”, for my sentiment.  For my Donkey I stamped him onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Memento ink and colored him in using the Stampin’ Blends listed below.  Once I had him all colored, I cut him out using one of the Tasteful Labels dies.  I then cut out a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock using one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  I stamped the sentiment “HEE HAW!” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock and fussy cut it out.  I added the Melon Mambo layer right onto the top of the card base (attaching only the top half to the top half of the card).  I added my Donkey layer with a few Dimensionals and I also used Dimensionals to pop up my sentiment at the bottom of the card.

I thought this card turned out really cute and even better it was made with mostly free products so that makes it even better.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment