Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, September 4, 2023

Timeless

Today’s card features the Timeless Arrangement Bundle and Basic Border Dies.  When I saw this bundle in the catalog I just knew it could be used in lots of different ways so today I decided to give it a whirl. 

Here is what I came up with…


  

The card base is Moody Mauve cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 2 x 5 ¼” and adhered it to the right side of the card front being sure to leave a 1/8” reveal on the top, bottom and right side.  Then I went to work die cutting the pieces for my card.  I used the dies from the bundle and die cut the flowers and leaves from scraps of Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green and Garden Green (the sky is the limit here, use whatever colors you want there is no wrong colors).  One note: I did cut the flowers and leaves apart so I could spread them around.  I then took another piece of the Moody Mauve cardstock that measured 3 x 5 ½” and I embossed it using one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders.  Once it was embossed, I die cut the right side using one of the Basic Boarder Dies. 

With all that done I started to adhere my flowers and leaves to the back side of this embossed and die cut layer.  I just spread them around checking to make sure they were not going to stick out beyond the margins of the card.  Once I had it the way I wanted it I simply adhered it to the front of the card using Dimensionals.  Now I did leave a 1/8” margin on the left side but the bottom and top of this piece are even with the card base.

To finish off the card I stamped the sentiment “You make me smile” from the bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Moody Mauve Ink and then die cut it using one of the dies also from the bundle.  I adhered this to the front center of my card again using Dimensionals.  I added a bow that I made from the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon (an online exclusive) adhering it with a Mini Glue Dot.  Then I added five of the Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment