Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Technique Tuesday – Emboss and Highlight

Today’s card features the cute In The Moment stamp set along with some heat embossing and highlighting with the White Craft Stampin’ Ink and Blendier Pens.  I wanted to show how fast and easy this card could be made and how it looked in different colors.

Here is what I came up with…

  

For the first card the card base is Night of Navy cardstock cut to 8 ½ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then cut a layer of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and added it to the card base.  I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5”.  I stamped my sentiment and image using VersaMark Ink and added White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set with my Heat Tool.  Then using my Blender Pen I picked up some of the White Craft Stampin’ Ink and began to color in specific areas I wanted to highlight.  I chose to highlight her hat, the rail and the win in the glass.

https://youtu.be/coH1Xs2W_Rs

Here is another card with the only change being that I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock and a little more ink and I changed the sentiment to another from the stamp set.  This is a super fun and easy card to create.

 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List


For the Cherry Cobbler just replace the Night of Navy cardstock with Cherry Cobbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment