Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY - ABUNDANT BEAUTY DECORATIVE MASKS

Today’s card features the new Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.  I love these masks because they allow me to be creative and make cards my own.  I can change the position of the sunflowers, the color, the layout, you name it.  And the background masks that are also included are leaves, snowflakes and houndstooth and they are just amazing as well and super versatile.  Today I focused on the sunflower masks.  Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Bubble Bath cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.   For my masking layer I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I used the masks, blending brushes and six different colors of ink to create my card.  The video below shows exactly how I used the masks.

 Technique Tuesday - Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks 

I will list all the supplies I used below.  NOTE: In the video I called the lighter yellow color Lemon Lime Lolly and that is incorrect it is Lemon Lolly. 

I hope you enjoy this technique I certainly enjoyed showing it to you.  As always you can find the supplies to create the card I featured this week and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment