Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, September 23, 2023

A Fruitful Blessing

Today’s card features the Fruitful Blessings Bundle and the All About Autum Designer Series Paper.  I am in love with fall colors and this DSP sure delivers.  Not only does it have some beautiful fall papers it has lots of gorgeous foils as well, like the one I used in today’s card. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Copper Clay cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  Then I added a layer of Copper Foil Specialty Paper (I didn’t realize it when I grabbed it but this paper is retired, however you could easily use the 2023 – 2025 In Color Luster Shimmer Paper, I think the copper clay one would look great on this card or even gold foil) that was cut to 4 x 5 ½”.  I added a strip of the Designer Series Paper that measured 3 x 5 ½” to the center of that. 

To build my focal point I cut the largest of the stitched circle dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies out of Copper Clay cardstock and adhered it to the center of the card with Dimensionals.  Next came my ribbon, you may be asking where is that ribbon in the catalog?  Well it is the Copper Ribbon (it comes as part of a 2 pack ribbon pack) and I just cut it in half, tied the two halves together in the center and started to separate the strands (there is a piece left from each side that is not pretty so I just cut it off.  I attached this to my circle using Tear & Tape (I needed something strong to hold it in place) and fanned out the strands.  Then I added two sets of the leaves from the Fruitful Blessings dies that were cut from the Copper Foil and two that were cut from Copper Clay cardstock.  I added three of the small stems from the same die set that were also cut from the Copper Foil. 

To finish off my card I stamped the pears onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using VersMark Ink and added Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.  I then die cut them using the dies from the bundle and started to color them.  I colored them using Wild Wheat, Granny Apple Green and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.  When I was done with coloring I added them right to the top center of the circle using Dimensionals.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment