Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, September 11, 2023

Golden Get Well

Today’s card features three of the products from the new mini catalog.  They are the Fruitful Blessings Dies, the So Sincere Stamp Set and the beautiful Shinning Brightly Designer Series Paper.  I wanted to take things from this catalog and mix them with items from the annual catalog and on-line exclusives to make cards that were not holiday or fall themed. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock (from the annual catalog) cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the beautiful Shinning Brightly Designer Series Paper (from the new mini) that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I die cut two layers of labels from the Something Fancy Dies, the smallest was cut from Pretty Peacock cardstock and the medium sized one from Gold Foil cardstock (dies and papers from the annual).  I stamped my sentiment “Hope you’re feeling better soon” from the So Sincere stamp set from the mini catalog onto the pretty peacock label using VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (ink and powder from the annual).  I layered the two labels together and set them to the side.

Now, I die cut four of the leaf branches from the Fruitful Blessings Dies, 2 out of Pretty Peacock and two out of Gold Foil.  I took my sentiment and added some Gold Simply Elegant Trim (from the annual) to the back making three loops and I added it to the center of my card using Dimensionals.  Once that was done, I just tucked my leaves in two on each side, top right and bottom left.  To finish off my card I added three of the Pretty Peacock colored gems from the Loose Frosted Dots (on-line exclusive). 

This card really did bring all three of the available options for shopping together, the Annual Catalog, the September to December Mini Catalog and the On-Line Exclusives.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment