Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Perfectly Plaid

Christmas cards don’t have to be hard to make and todays certainly is not.  I used the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch.  I also made good use of one of my free products I earned during Sale-A-Bration (see more about this on my website, offer is good through September 30th) which is the Be Dazzled 6 x6 Specialty Paper (you get 8 sheets of it).      

Here is what it looks like…


This card is pretty straight forward.  I started by stamping one of the trees from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Evening Evergreen ink.  I then punched it out using the coordinating Pine Tree Punch.  I made my card base from Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a strip of the Regals 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (I choose the real red) to 2 x 5 ½”.  I added strips of the Be Dazzled Specialty Paper (can be earned for free during Sale-a-bration) that measure ½ x 5 ½” to each side of the DSP and then I attached that to my card base. 

I stamped my sentiment “May this special season be wrapped in love & joy” also from the Perfectly Plaid stamp set onto a piece of Real Red cardstock that measured 1 x 3 ¼” using Evening Evergreen ink.  I cut the little dovetail out of it using the Banners Pick a Punch.  I added the tree and sentiment using Dimensionals.  To finish off my card I added a bow made from the Evening Evergreen Open Weave Ribbon, I just adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot.  And there you have it, a simple easy card that is perfect for Christmas.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment