Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Merriest Moments Be Dazzled

I have been having some fun with the Merriest Moments bundle from the July – December Mini Catalog as well as playing with my free Be Dazzled Specialty paper I earned for making a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.   

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Real Red cardstock that is cut 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”, I wanted this card to open from the shorter side creating a long card. 

Let’s start with stamping.  I stamped my sentiment “A Joyful Christmas to you & yours” onto Basic White cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.  I stamped my poinsettia’s and my berries onto Real Red cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink.  I stamped my leaves onto Shaded Spruce cardstock using Shaded Spruce ink.   

Now let’s get started with all the die cutting.  First, I cut my solid image from the dies from Merriest Moments bundle out of the Be Dazzled Specialty paper.  I then cut the next layer out of Shaded Spruce cardstock and embossed it using the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder that is part of the bundle (love the affect).  I used the die that creates a stitched rectangle to cut out my sentiment (it fits perfectly into the embossed image).  I then die cut some berry clusters from the Be Dazzled paper using a die from the Pretty Poinsettia Dies as well as the center of the poinsettia and one of the leaves from the Merriest Moments bundle.  I then die cut all of my pieces I had stamped and began assembly.

I started with my solid image from the Be Dazzled paper, added my embossed image from the Shaded Spruce paper and then the sentiment (which I popped up using Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals).  Once that base was complete, I adhered my flower together and added it to the top left corner using Dimensionals.  I also tucked in two of the leaves.  On the bottom right corner, I adhered my berries to my sentiment and then tucked two shaded spruce and one be dazzled leaf underneath my sentiment layer.  Finally, to complete the card I added a “be dazzled” berry spring to the top right and bottom left of the card tucking the ends up under my sentiment. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment