Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, August 16, 2021

Heartwarming Hugs Treat Box

I am always looking for fun ways to package treats for the seniors I visit from my church and I think this one is just adorable.  I made them as table gifts for my last open house and the ladies loved them so I wanted to share the directions for making them to my customers so here they are.

 

         

Begin with the base of the box (I used Real Red Cardstock).  It measures 5 ¼” x 8”.  Score and cut as shown here:

 

On the 5 ¼” side score at ¾”, 2 ¼”, 3” and 4 ½”                             

On the 8” side score at ¾”, 1 ½”, 6 ½” and 7 ¼” 

Now cut and fold as shown here.  The dotted lines represent score lines.  I used a corner rounder on the top corners.  To make sure it stuck together well I used Tear & Tape as my adhesive.  

Once you have the box together you can decorate it.  I used Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.  I cut a piece that measured 4 ¾ x 1 ¼” for the top, two pieces that measured 4 ¾ x ½” for the sides and two pieces that measure ½ x 1 ¼” for the two ends.  

I stamped my sentiment “It’s friends like you that make this season so wonderful” from the Evergreen Elegance stamp set onto a piece of Real Red cardstock (I had die cut this using the Tasteful Labels Dies) using Evening Evergreen Ink.  I added it to the top of the box with some Dimensionals.  For the treats I wrapped 5 Hershey Nuggets with coordinating DSP which was cut 1” x 3” and wrapped around each candy.  Enjoy!!!

I hope you enjoy this project I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment