Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Feels Like Home

I am sorry I have been away so long.  I have been pretty busy trying to get my catalog launch all done as well as traveling to Wisconsin to spend time with my father.  I want to take this opportunity to share three cards with you all of which were created using the Feels Like Home stamp set which is a Sale-A-Bration freebie.  The set is very versatile and I wanted to show how you could create several cards with completely different looks with just the one stamp set.

Here is what I came up with…


This is card number 1 and it is a very simple card.  The card base is Early Espresso cardstock that is cut at 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I added a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Shimmery White cardstock to 3 ¾ x 5”.  I stamped the image on the bottom left corner using Black Stazon Ink.  I stamped the sentiment in the top right corner using Early Espresso ink.  I then brushed over my image with Crumb Cake ink that I had added water to using one of the Water Painters.  I added three little Elegant Faceted Gems and my card was complete.  See what I mean super simple.



This is card number 2 and it is also a very simple and easy card.  I started with a card base that was cut from Basic Gray Cardstock and it measured 5 ½ x 8 ½” and is scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 3 ¾ x 5”, this became my brick background.  To create that I inked up the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder with Smoky Slate ink and then placed my Basic White cardstock inside it and ran it through the Cut and Emboss, this not only embossed the bricks onto the paper but also transferred ink to add to the look.  Before adding this layer onto the card base, I wrapped a piece of the Gray Granite Ribbon around it and tied a square knot.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 3 x 4” and stamped my image onto it using Basic Gray ink.  I added that to my card and there you have another very quick and simple card.  



This is card number 3, and it is a bit more involved but still not very hard or time consuming.  I started with a card base that was cut from Bermuda Bay cardstock and measured 5 ½ x 8 ½” and is scored at 4 ¼”.  To that I added a layer of Cajun Craze cardstock that measures 4 1/8 x 5 ¼”.  I then stamped my image onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that measures 3 ½ x 4 ¾” with Tuxedo Black Memento ink right in the center.  I added my sentiment to the top right corner using Bermuda Bay ink.  I then colored in the image using my Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers.  The colors I used will be listed below. 

I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly enjoyed making them, the best part is the stamp set was free and the cards were fast and simple.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Card #1 

Product List


Card #2 

Product List


Card #3 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment