Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Joyful Christmas

I have been having some fun with the awesome new products featured in the July – December Mini Catalog.  I really fell in love with the Merriest Moments Bundle and plan to make many of my Christmas cards using this set.  For this card I highlighted the set along with the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper and the beautiful Gold Foil.

Here is the first I am sharing…


The card base is Evening Evergreen that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Tidings of Christmas paper pack that measures 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”.  I then die cut my Gold Foil using the die from the bundle and then embossed it using Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (this comes bundled with the stamp, dies and folder or you can purchase just the dies and folder as a bundle, just remember when you bundle you save 10% on each item).  I love the look I get from this great embossing folder on that Gold Foil.  Next, I stamped my sentiment onto Evening Evergreen cardstock using VersaMark ink and embossed it using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set it using my Heat Tool.  The sentiment is also from the bundle.

I then die cut this sentiment out using one of the dies from the bundle and added it to the center of the embossed foil.  Next, I stamped both the poinsettias from the stamp set onto Basic White cardstock using Real Red ink.  I also stamped two of the branches from the set using Shaded Spruce ink and finally I stamped the center of the poinsettia using Bumble Bee ink.  I adhered the pieces of the poinsettia together and added it using Dimensionals to the bottom right of my embossed layer.  I tucked the branches up underneath. 

This card is stunning in person and yet it was so simple to create.  I will certainly be making many more of this design.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment