Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Let There Be Sprinkles

What is better than an ice cream cone?  One with sprinkles and on your birthday!  I won the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set during the last Stampin’ Up! On Tour event.  I was really happy when I received it and immediately ordered the remainder of the items in the suite because I just loved it all.  So today I was playing around with it and here is what I came up with…

The card base is Terracotta Tile cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (don’t you just love those sprinkles) that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped my greeting onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 1 ¼ x 4 ½” long using the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from the stamp set with Bermuda Bay ink.  I turned this into a little flag using the Banner Triple Punch.  I used the coordinating punch and punched out the ice cream and the cone from more of the designer series paper.  I added some of the Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles to my cone.  I then added the sentiment and the cone to the front of my card using Dimensionals. 

For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment “WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP” onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” using Bermuda Bay Ink.  I also added a little piece of the designer series paper across the bottom that measured ¾ x 5 1/2”.  Here’s what that looks like (sorry this pic is of one for a card that was designed portrait not landscape but you get the idea).


This card is actually really simple and fast to create, I hope you enjoy it.  It really was fun to create.  Find all the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment