Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Art Gallery Thank You

I am back to work using the Art Gallery Bundle.  I just love how well the stamps and dies work together.  They make it easy to make a fast and simple card that is for sure.  I also love how much interest the Painted Textures 3D Embossing Folder adds.  I always tell people that embossing folders are one of those things that don’t cost much but sure make your projects pop, especially these new 3D folders.     

Here is todays card…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  The second layer is a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock that was cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed using the Painted Textures 3D Embossing Folder.  Once it was embossed, I wrapped a piece of the Fine Art Ribbon around it and attached it to the back.  I then adhered my second layer to my card base.  I then die cut the oval using the Largest of the Layering Oval Dies (I am sorry to say these are retiring so get them while you can because they are so versatile) out of Basic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment “thank you” from the bundle onto it using Mango Melody ink. 

Now it was time to work on my flower and the foliage.  As I said previously this flower is a multi-layered stamp which makes it super fun to use.  I stamped the largest image onto Basic White cardstock using Flirty Flamingo ink.  I then stamped the second largest flower image onto that using Melon Mambo ink.  For my final addition I stamped the small center area on using VersaMark ink.  I then added Heat and Stick powder to that and heated it using my Heat Tool (heat it just until it melts and is sticky, over heating it will cause it to dry and it won’t work).  Once that was done, I added some Gilded Leafing flakes to it and pressed them down in the heat and stick using my fingers.  Once everything was covered, I then used a stiff paint brush to remove the excess.  Then onto my leaves and stem (all one piece), I stamped them onto a piece of Basic White cardstock.  I simply die cut both the flower and the foliage using the coordinating dies.  I popped them up onto my oval using Dimensionals.  For my finally little embellishment I added three of the Gilded Gems. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment