Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, March 5, 2021

You Melt My Heart

I am still having some fun with the Ice Cream Suite from Stampin’ Up!  I wanted to do something a little different today and here is what I came up with…


This card includes some of the images I have not previously used and I took advantage of the different shaped dies I have to make it more interesting.  The card base is Pear Pizzazz cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the coordinating Ice Cream Corner designer series paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼” (don’t you think these little polka dots add some fun).  Then using the 2nd largest of the Stitched Nested Labels dies I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock and added it to the center of my card. 

Here’s the stamp set from the bundle.  As you can see my ice cream bars are two pieces and this allowed me to use two different colors on each of my bars. 

 


I stamped my ice cream bars onto Basic White cardstock.  I used Petal Pink and Rococo Rose for the first one, Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody for the second and Pool Party and Bermuda Bay ink for the third one.  Then they each got Gorgeous Grape sprinkles.  Once I was done stamping I just fussy cut them out.  I then stamped the sticks onto Cinnamon Cider cardstock with Soft Suede ink and fussy cut the out as well.  I attached my sticks to my bars and placed them on my card as shown.  I added one little drop of ice cream in each of the colors under the bar as if it was melting.

I then stamped my sentiment “you melt my heart” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die cut it using the 2nd smallest regular circle from the Layering Circles dies.  I die cut the 2nd smallest of the scalloped circles from that same set out of Petal Pink cardstock.  I adhered a little piece of the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon on the card and then added my sentiment which I popped with Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment