Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Meandering Meadows Thank You

Today’s card features the Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper which is an online exclusive along with some cute glitter paper and Petunia Pop Bordered Ribbon from the new Annual Catalog.  I try to mix products from both the online exclusives and the catalogs to come up with some fresh new ideas.

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Night of Navy cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  Next, I cut a piece of the Glimmer Specialty Paper to 4 x 5 ¼” and took one of the dies from the Garden Meadows Bundle (love this arched window die and it is a little hard to see in the pic but it is stitched around the edges too) and cut it out of the center of the paper.  I then cut a piece of the beautiful Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper to 3 ¾ x 4 ¾” (I just picked the area of the 6 x 6” DSP I wanted to showcase) and I centered that on the back of the window frame piece.  I grabbed some of the new Petunia Pop Bordered Ribbon in this case 7” and I tied a square knot in the right-hand side and then just adhered the two ends to the back of the glimmer paper.  Once that was done, I adhered this whole layer to my card base.  Next, I die cut one of the flag dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies (I love how versatile these dies are and I use them all the time but remember you can always cut a straight rectangle for your sentiment) out of a scrap of Petal Pink cardstock and stamped my sentiment “Thank You” from the Blueberry Bunches Stamp Set onto the card using Gorgeous Grape Ink (remember you can chose any sentiment from any stamp set to make the card work for you).  To finish off the front of my card I added two of the birds and one of the dragonflies from the Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds embellishments (this is also an online exclusive product).

For the inside of my card (also for my envelope) I stamped the little floral image from the Garden Meadows stamp set in the bundle in the corner using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it with Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Markers. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment