Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, June 24, 2024

HAVE A BLESSED DAY (6-24-24)

Today’s card features the beautiful new Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper.  This paper is stunning and because of that I wanted to work on cards where I could maximize the paper and this card fit the bill since you only need a piece of it that measures 3 x 3 3/8”.  I actually case’ed this card layout (copy and share everywhere) from a card on page 61 of the Annual Catalog (I did adjust some of the sizes but the overall layout is the same). 

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut three pieces of the Fresh Freesia to ½ x 2 ¼” and embossed them using the new So Swirly Embossing Folder (you can do them all three at one time and you can use any embossing folder you would like) and adhered them to my card base spaced evenly apart.  I cut a piece of Highland Heather cardstock to 3 ¼ x 3 5/8” and attached my 3 x 3 3/8” piece of the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper to it.  I added Dimensionals to the back and popped it up centered about ¼” from the top.  I cut a little scrap of Fresh Freesia cardstock to ½ x 2 ¼” and stamped the sentiment “HAVE A blessed DAY” from the Unbounded Love Stamp Set onto it using Highland Heather Ink.  I mounted this onto a scrap of the Highland Heather cardstock that measured 5/8 x 2 3/8” and popped it up centered at the bottom using Dimensionals.  Finally, I added one of the birds from the Adhesive-Backed Dragonflies & Birds Embellishments.  I love how simple and quick this card was to create. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment