Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

A Spotlight Thanks

Well, I have certainly been having some fun with the awesome new products from the new Annual Catalog.  I wanted to share one of them along with how I created it with you. 


This card was created using the new Spotlight on Nature Bundle which I am loving (I especially like all the great circle dies in this set as they can be used with so many other products.  I began with a Basic White cardstock base that measured 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and added that to my base.  I cut a piece of the new Thoughtful Designs Specialty Designer Series Paper to 3 ½ x 4” and added that to the left center of the card popping it up with Dimensionals.

To create the focal point of the card I stamped the beautiful flowers from the bundle onto Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it with Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends markers.  I then die cut it using one of the dies from the bundle.  I also cut one of the smaller circles out of Basic White cardstock and stamped the sentiment “thanks” from the set onto it using Calypso Coral Ink.  I added those to the front of my card and finished it off with a simple double bow made from twine from the Bakers Twine Three Color Pack using a Mini Glue Dot.

The card was really simple to create yet lots of fun.  I hope you give this layout a try.  It really is very versatile, you could simply change the circles to squares for a whole new look.  So I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at

https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 

or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment