Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Friday, June 21, 2024

SENDING FLOWERS

Today’s card features products from the Simply Zinnia Collection an Online Exclusive group of products.  I really love this set and after stamping and die cutting a bunch of flowers and leaves I sat down and colored all of them and now I am making some really quick and cute cards using them.  I love to color so I used Stampin’ Blends alcohol markers on these but I also stamped some onto watercolor paper and painted them with ink and my water painters (watch for those to be used on upcoming cards they are really pretty).  Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Real Red cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder (love how it adds so much dimension to the layer).  I then stamped my sentiment “Sending flowers and thinking of you” onto a piece of Real Red cardstock that measured ¾ x 4 ½” using VersaMark Ink and White Embossing Powder.  I cut a little angle on the right side and added it to the bottom right side of my card.  Next, I stamped three sets of leaves (I like uneven numbers so I cut one in half for a single leaf) from the stamp set in the bundle onto some scraps of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I die cut these and colored them with the Old Olive set of Stampin’ Blends.  Next, I stamped three of the zinnias onto scraps of Basic White cardstock, again using that Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (which is the ink you want to use with the markers) and die cut them.  To color the flowers, I started with the Dark Pumpkin Pie marker for the center, added the Dark Daffodil Delight for the stamin’s and then colored one with the Real Red, one with the Berry Burst and one with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends.  I popped the three flowers and three leaves up using Dimensionals.  For my final addition I added five of the Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins that coordinate with the collection.  This card was very easy and lots of fun to create.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment