Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

BRIGHT WITH MEDITERRANEAN BLOOMS

Today’s card features the new Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper and the Citrus Blooms Bundle.  I wanted to make a card that was bright and happy and this one sure fit the bill.  I am really enjoying the dies that come with this bundle as they make some great backgrounds and have the added bonus of cutting out some of the images on the Designer Series Paper like this group of oranges.  Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Pumpkin Pie cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Lemon Lolly cardstock and die cut it using one of the dies from the bundle and adhered it to the center of my card base as my background for my group of oranges.  I die cut the oranges out of the Designer Series Paper using one of the dies from the bundle (super easy) and I adhered it to the card using Dimensionals.  However, before adhering it I added some of the new Peach Pie Bordered Ribbon (just two little loops sticking out each of two corners).  I stamped my sentiment “JUST CHECKING IN” also from the bundle onto a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock that measured ½ x 3 ½” using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  Before attaching the sentiment, I did a little angle cut on the left side just for some added interest.  I didn’t have the color of gems I wanted so I created them using the Rhinestone Basic Jewels and coloring them with the dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend marker.  Super simple and easy because the Designer Series Paper and dies do all the work for you.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment