Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Sending You Bunches

Today’s card features the Blueberry Bunches Stamp Set and the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder.  I knew this little blueberry bunch needed something special to make it stand out and the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder fit the bill perfectly.   

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock to 3 ¼ x 4 ¼” and centered it onto my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 x 4” and embossed it using the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder, I adhered that onto my night of navy piece.  I stamped my image from the Blueberry Bunches Stamp Set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and the sentiment “Sending YOU bunches OF BIRTHDAY wishes” also from the stamp set onto it using Blueberry Bushel Ink.  I fussy cut out both the blueberry bunch and the sentiment.  I colored my berry bunch using Blueberry Bushel and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blends Markers.  I adhered the berry bunch to the center of the card using Dimensionals and then added my sentiment at the bottom of that again with Dimensionals.

The inside is also stamped with the same stamp (I just stamped part of it onto my 4 x 5 ¼” Basic White insert using the Memento Ink again and coloring it with the same markers I used on the front of the card.  I repeated this on my envelope as well (because one should never have a naked envelope, LOL). 

 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment