Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Saturday, June 15, 2024

FAITH

Today’s card features the new Unbounded Love Bundle and the beautiful new Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper and the Thoughtful Designs Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I just have to say these papers are gorgeous.  Unfortunately I don’t thing photography does them justice but I sure loved working with them.  This card was inspired by one I saw that had been done by Mary Hanson I just put my own spin on it.

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Wild Wheat cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 8 ½” and scored at 5 ½”.   I added a 4 1/8 x 5 3/8” layer of the Thoughtful Journey DSP (I chose a nice neutral one in wild wheat).  I then cut a piece of the Thoughtful Designs Specialty DSP to 3 3/8 x 3 7/8” and attached it to a piece of Wild Wheat cardstock that measured 3 ½ x 4”, I centered that on my card.  Next, I selected the part of the Thoughtful Journeys DSP that I wanted to showcase (I love these thistles) and I cut it to 1 7/8 x 4 5/8” and attached that to a piece of Wild Wheat cardstock that measured 2 x 4 ¾”.  Once that was adhered together, I added it towards the left side of my card popping it up with some Dimensionals.  I grabbed a scrap of the Wild Wheat cardstock and stamped the sentiment “Faith” from the Unbounded Love Bundle onto it with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and die cut it using the stitched circle from the dies in the bundle.  I added that with a Dimensional as well.  I used Linen Thread to make a double bow and added that with a Mini Glue Dot.  To finish off the front I added three of the Tinsel Gems.

The inside of the card is a simple 4 x 5 ¼” piece of Basic White cardstock that I stamped with the sentiment “IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE CANNOT SEE” again in that Tuexedo Black Memento Ink.  To add just a bit more interest to the card I added a little ¾ x 3 7/8” scrap of the Thoughtful Designs Specialty DSP that I had from one of my earlier cuts.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment