Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Friday, June 7, 2024

MISSING YOU

Today’s card features the beautiful Meandering Meadows Designer Series Paper which is an online exclusive so you won’t see it in any of the catalogs.  This paper is really beautiful and I love this layout using it.  I paired it with a new stamp set and a new embossing folder. 

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and then embossed it using the new Eyelet 3D Embossing folder and attached it to the base.  Next, I cut a piece of the Meandering Meadows DSP to 2 ¼ x 5 ¼” and mounted that onto a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 5 ¼”.  I added that to my card base as well (you can position it anywhere you would like, I just chose about 1/2” off the left side.

To finish off the card I stamped my sentiment “MISSING YOU” from the new Thoughtful Wishes stamp set onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured ½ x 1 ¾” in Blueberry Bushel Ink.  I attached that to a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock that measured 5/8 x 1 7/8” and placed it on my card using Dimensionals.  You could also stamp a sentiment onto a circle die or any other shape and add it as well for another look.  I did add three little Tinsel Gems to finish off the card.  This is a simple card and one that you can put together in no time.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  

Product List


Everyone loves a good deal, which is why Stampin' Up! is offering an additional 10% off all stamp and die bundles! Between June 5, 2024 and June 30, 2024, take advantage of the sale and add some new bundles to your collection. Plus, save 10% on the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. These machines make the perfect crafting partner for stamp and die bundles.

Promotion Details:

·       Sales Period: June 5, 2024 - June 30, 2024

·       Get an additional 10% discount on stamp and die bundles only (that’s a total of 20% discount on stamp and die bundles!).

·       This excludes suite collections, stamp and punch bundles, bundles not yet released to customers, and Close to My Heart bundles.

·       Save 10% on Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (white and Boho Blue). 

·       The 10% discount applies automatically to stamp and die bundles in all orders including Starter Kit orders.

Order at:  https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796  or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

Happy Crafting!!!

Ronnie


No comments:

Post a Comment