Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, June 17, 2024

Never Too Many Thanks

Today’s card features that beautiful Thoughtful Designs Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Paper.  I just can’t get enough of either of these papers, the designs are beautiful and the fact that the specialty paper is foil and ombre just makes it so much fun to work with so I was back using it today.

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Highland Heather cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.   I then cut a piece of the Thoughtful Designs Specialty DSP to 4 x 5 ¼” and adhered that to my base.  I then cut three strips (be sure to cut consecutive strips from the DSP so the image flows and be sure to keep them in order) to 1 x 3” (this means you can get four of these cards from one 6 x 6” piece of the DSP).  I adhered those strips evenly onto a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measured 3 ½ x 3 ¼” and popped that up onto the center top of my card using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment “Thanks” from the Thoughtful Wishes Stamp Set, because one can never have too many thank you cards on hand, onto a little ¾ x 1 ½” piece of Basic White cardstock using Highland Heather Ink.  I attached this to a piece of Highland Heather cardstock that measured 7/8 x 1 5/8” and added that to the bottom right corner of my image piece.  I also added a double bow that I created from the white twine in the Baker’s Essential Twine Pack using a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment