Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, October 30, 2023

ALL ABOUT AUTUMN FUN FOLD CARD

Today’s card is all about featuring the new All About Autumn 6 x 6” paper and making the best use of the scenes on the papers.  I could not wait to play with this paper and here is what I came up with…

OPEN

CLOSED

The card base is Early Espresso cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 1 ½” and 4 ¼”.  The card base is folded in half at 4 ¼” and then the 1 ½” score is folded back onto the front of the base.  Next, I prepared my Designer Series Paper.  First, I cut it to 5 ¼” tall and then starting on the left I cut it at 2 ¾”, 1 1/8” and that left a piece that is 2 1/8”. 

To assemble the card, I cut a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock to 2 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with one of the Basics 3D Embossing folders.  I attached this to the left side of the front of my card (yes some of it does go under the fold) leaving an even reveal on the top, bottom and left side. 

Now to start adding the DSP.  I began with that first piece that measured 2 ¾” and I adhered it to the scored piece that folds back onto the front of the card (be sure to only add adhesive where it will be attached to the mossy meadow cardstock).  To do this I positioned it with my card laying flat and closed and made sure to keep that same even reveal on the top, bottom and right side.  Then I opened my card and added my 1 1/8” piece of DSP and then my 2 1/8” piece (remember to keep those even reveals). 

To finish off the card I added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that measured 1 ¾ x 5 ¼” to the right side of the inside of the card.  I stamped a little acorn from the Fruitful Blessings Stamp Set on the bottom right using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and the colored it in with Pecan Pie and Copper Clay Stampin’ Blends.  Next, from that same stamp set I stamped the sentiment “Grateful for You” onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Early Espresso Ink.  Once that was stamped, I used the dies from the Nested Essentials Dies to die cut it out.  I also cut the next largest of the dies out of Early Espresso cardstock and layered the two before attaching it to the front of my card using Dimensionals (remember not to attach the left side past the DSP or it won’t open.  For the final addition I added three of the dots from the Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment