Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, October 13, 2023

WINTER WISHES

Today’s card features the Magical Meadows Bundle and the Winter Meadows Designer Series Paper.  I decided to keep this card very simple and I like the results.  Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  To that I added a layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Next, I took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 3 ¾ x 5” and I embossed it using the new Snowflake 3D Embossing Folder and I added that to my card front.  I cut a piece of the Winter Meadows Designer Series Paper to 2 ¾ x 4” and I mounted that onto a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock that measured 3 x 4 ¼” and then added that to the center of the card using Dimensionals. 

For my sentiment I stamped “Winter Wishes” from the Magical Meadows bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Misty Moonlight Ink (I am so happy Stampin’ Up! brought this color back) and I punched it out with a 1 ¾” circle punch.  To the back of it I added a little of the Misty Moonlight Ribbon (this ribbon is retired but it is currently available in a package of it and petal pink in the clearance rack for just $3.60). 

I die cut a couple of branches using the dies from the bundle out of Misty Moonlight cardstock (tip: I actually cut these from the center of that first layer of misty moonlight I used, no one will see the cuts as they are under the white layer and this is a nice little savings of paper).  I adhered them to my card and then added my circle sentiment using Dimensionals.

This was a quick simple and fast card to create, I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at:  

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment