Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Technique Tuesday - Inked Embossing Folder

Today’s technique is all about inking up those embossing folders.  The card created here features the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and the Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper.  I love how this technique takes embossing folders to a whole new level.

Here is what the finished card looks like…


See how the card was made over on my YouTube Channel at:

TECHNIQUE VIDEO

Here is a close up of how the ink looks on the paper after it has been added and embossed, notice how it is now two-toned?



Here are is all the cutting information:

The card base is Starry Sky cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼” 

The embossed piece is Starry Sky cardstock cut to 1 ½ x 5 ¼”, Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder inked with Night of Navy ink 

Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper cut to 4 x 5 ¼” 

Basic White cardstock cut using one of the Stylish Shapes Dies 

Sentiment is from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set and was stamped in Starry Sky ink  

Gems are from the Tinsel Gems 

I want to thank Susan Campfield a fellow demonstrator I used one of her layouts for the inspiration for this card.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment