Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY - STAMPING ON VELLUM

Today’s Technique Tuesday card features the Translucent Florals Bundle from Stampin’ Up! which we will be using to stamp on vellum.  Check out the video to see how everything was done.  Here is a picture of the finished card.



Instructions are in the video but here is the cutting list:

The card base is Berry Burst cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”

The stamped layer is Basic White cardstock about 3 ½ x 5” and was cut using the 2nd largest of the Deckled Rectangle Dies.

The inside is Basic White cut to 4 x 5 ¼”

Supplies used are listed below.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List



No comments:

Post a Comment