Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, August 8, 2022

Joyful Flurry Gift Tag

Today I created a gift tag using the Joyful Flurry Bundle that coordinates with the card I showed you on August 6th.  I actually cased this tag from the July – December mini catalog but I did change up the colors so that it would coordinate with my card.   

So here is what I came up with…


The base of the tag is Evening Evergreen cardstock that measures 2 ½ x 4 ½” and I did flag the bottom of it.  Next, I cut a piece of Soft Succulent cardstock to 2 ¾ x 3 ½ and rounded the corners (I used the trio punch which is now retired but I think most of us have a corner rounder in our stashes).  I used one of the partial cutting snowflake dies from the bundle and placed it to the left center of my layer.  I then stamped different snowflakes from the stamp set all over the piece using Soft Succulent Ink and then added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the larger ones.  I adhered these two pieces together and cut a slit in the top for my ribbon (you could use a hole punch or anything you have to do this). 

I stamped my sentiment using one of the stamps it the bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Evening Evergreen Ink and I die cut it using one of the dies in the bundle that is the perfect size for the sentiment.  I added a piece of the White Glittered Organdy Ribbon behind it just to give it a little pop and then I added it to the front of my tag using Mini Dimensionals.  To finish my tag I ran a piece of the Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon through the slit in the tag and tied it shut with a bow using a piece of the White Bakers Twine.   I will add a piece of Basic White cardstock to the back with a to and from on it before I use it.   

I hope you enjoy this little tag I certainly enjoyed making it.  I always love it when I can create items that coordinate and Stampin’ Up! makes that so easy to do.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment