Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Let’s Go Masculine

It is interesting that when I talk with other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators we often all agree that it can be tough to find good stamps and die sets to create masculine cards.  We all have lots of pretty florals and cute stuff but there is not a lot out there for the guys in our lives.  Well Stampin’ Up! listened to that and the added an entire suite of masculine themed products to the 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog called He’s All That.  Today I wanted to celebrate the fact that the guys in my life are ALL THAT so I created a card that would be great for a birthday.

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Cajun Craze cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.   I then cut two layers, the first is Early Espresso and it is cut to 3 5/8 x 4 7/8” and the second is Very Vanilla cut to 3 ½ x 4 ¾”.  I adhered those two layers together and then cut some strips of the He’s The Man Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the bundle, they were cut to 1 x 4 ½” and they are then spaced equally and added to the Very Vanilla cardstock.  I chose to use two coordinating sheets from the paper pack and that is one of the great things about the Stampin’ Up! products are the perfect color coordination you can get.  I added these layers centered onto my card base and adhered them. 

Next, I took a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped my sentiment (don’t you just love that car) onto it using Early Espresso Ink.  I added the sentiment to the front of the card using Dimensionals.  For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added it.  I also took one of the cute dies from the bundle and die cut it from Cajun Craze cardstock and added it to the inside of the card, see below. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment