Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, August 29, 2022

Vintage Christmas

I decided to order the Vintage Christmas Stamp since I already owned the Bottled Happiness Bundle and the punch coordinates with both stamp sets so I get twice the bang for my crafting dollar (I get very happy when this happens).  So I decided to make a Christmas card using the set for today’s share.

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Old Olive cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½” (I like to change up how my cards open).  I added a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Design A Daydream paper pack (this package can be earned as a hostess reward and it includes 48 sheets of DSP which is a huge package but you could use any DSP you like) it measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Next I cut out circles using the Layering Circles Dies, I used the largest scalloped circle die to cut out my Old Olive layer and the largest of the regular circles to cut out my Very Vanilla circle.  Once I had those cut out, I stamped the shorter rounder of the two bottles directly onto the Very Vanilla circle using Old Olive ink.  I stamped the second taller and thinner bottle onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Crumb Cake Ink and I punched it out using the coordinating punch, I popped this bottle up on the Very Vanilla circle using Dimensionals.

Once that was done, I adhered the two circles together and added them to the center of my card using Dimensionals.  Next, I stamped the sentiment “Happy Holidays” onto a scrap of Basic White cardsock using Poppy Parade ink and three of the little pine bows using Garden Green Ink and then I fussy cut out all four of them.  I placed a piece of the Gold and Vanilla 3/8” Satin Edged Ribbon across my bottle using some Mini Glue Dots and then added my sentiment and pine bows over it. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment