Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

LET’S celebrate

Today’s card features the Splendid Thoughts Bundle and the Splendid Day Designer Series Paper.  The color that I am highlighting is Fresh Freesia which is one of my favorites.  I love this Designer Series Paper especially the beautiful foiled pieces. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and then I ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Stitched Greenery Die (I love this stitched leaves affect as a layer because it adds so much interest to projects).  Next, I cut a piece of the Splendid Day Designer Series Paper using one of the Layering Circles Dies (I added this to my basic white layer and cut it off straight where it overlapped that layer to make a partial circle cut).  Next, I took a scrap of Fresh Freesia cardstock and cut the little flowers and leaves from the dies in the Splendid Thoughts Bundle and added it to my basic white layer as well over lapping my partial circle. 

To finish off my card I die cut a half circle from the same die set out of Basic White cardstock and stamped my sentiment “LET’S celebrate” onto it using Fresh Freesia ink.  I popped this up using Dimensionals for added interest.  The final embellishment was to wrap the basic white layer with Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon and tie a nice bow before adhering the layer to the card base. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment