Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, August 28, 2022

I am back home

 Well I have returned home from Italy and what an amazing trip that was.  I just wanted to share a few pics with everyone (we took nearly 400 so I am going to just share a few), so here you go...

St. Peters Square, St. Peters Basilica, the Vatican

The Colosseum

The Roman Forum 

Positano Italy (Amalfi Coast)

What an amazing experience this was.  We traveled in everyway you can imagine to do and see all we did in 2.5 weeks.  Plain, automobile, train (even one that did over 200 mph), boat, you name it.  We saw so much and experienced so much it is hard to describe just how amazing it all was.  



 




No comments:

Post a Comment