Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, August 5, 2022

He’s The Man

Today I wanted to share another card I created using the products from the He’s the Man Collection.  I am enjoying this collection a great deal as it seems like the cards are just waiting to be created.  The two sheets that contain die cuts are amazing and can be used in lieu of stamping for quick and easy card making.  I wanted to use one of these die cuts along with a fun fold for today’s card so here is what I came up with…


The card base is Early Espresso cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½”.  I made the second layer by cutting a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”.  Then I cut a piece to 2 ¼ x 10 ½” (score at 5 ½”) out of Cajun Craze and a piece of the Designer Series Paper to 4 x 5 ¼” and folded the 10 ½” piece over it and attach it to the back of the Designer Series Paper.  Next, I attached that to the card base and the first layer.  I added another piece of the Designer Series Paper that measure 2 x 5” to the front flap of the card. 

I then selected the die cut from the paper that I wanted (loved the cheers to all your years) and added it to a circle under it to make it pop I cut that out of a scrap of Cajun Craze cardstock using my Layering Circles dies.  I also cut out the argyle looking die cut and the two flag pieces from scraps of Cajun Craze cardstock, both of these dies are from the All That Dies which are part of the collection as well.  I added my die cut to the flap part of the card attaching it on one side only with Dimensionals.  I then tucked my little flags up under it. 

For the inside of my card, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 2 x 5” and stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday from the Pansy Patch stamp set (I just like this sentiment but you can use any set you have that has a sentiment you like) onto it using Cajun Craze Ink.  I added that little argyle looking die cut to the corner of the card with just a bit hanging over onto my sentiment layer. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment