Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Another Joyful Flurry Christmas Card

Today I wanted to share another card created using the Joyful Flurry Bundle (yes, I am going to get my cards done early this year).  This time I wanted to use a less traditional color scheme but I really love how it turned out. 

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Soft Succulent cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.   I then added a cut a piece of the beautiful Festive Foils Designer Series Paper to 3 3 /4 x 5” and a piece of the Silver Foil to 4 x 5 ¼” and adhered them together.  I popped these layers up on my card base using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment from the stamp set using VersaMark Ink onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measured 1 ¼ x 3” that I had cut into a flag on one end and I heat embossed it using Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and added it to the center right of my card. 

I then stamped two of the snowflakes from the stamp set in the bundle onto scraps of Soft Succulent cardstock using VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed them using Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  Once they were stamped, I used the coordinating die from the bundle to cut them out and I added them to the front of my card with Dimensionals.  I added one of the Adhesive Backed Sequins and Gems to the center of each of them.  Next, I die cut three additional snowflakes using dies from the bundle out of Vellum cardstock and added them to the front of the card.  I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of each of them.  For my final additional I created a triple bow out of the White Bakers Twine and attached it to my sentiment using a Mini Glue Dot. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment