Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Sending Sunshine

How doesn’t love being sent some sunshine?  Today’s card is doing just that while showing off another of Stampin’ Up!’s newest colors, Moody Mauve.  I wanted to mix together some new and some older products and here is what I came up with…

The card base is Moody Mauve cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I die cut another piece of the Moody Mauve using the second largest of the Countryside Corners and added it to the center of the gold.  Using the Two Tone Flora Stamp Set I stamped two flowers onto scraps of Basic White cardstock using Moody Mauve and Berry Burst (another new color) Ink and die cut them with the coordinating Two Tone Flora Dies.  I also stamped three of the leaves from the stamp set onto scraps of Basic White cardstock using Lost Lagoon (another new color) Ink and die cut them as well.  I attached them in a cluster at the top left of the Moody Mauve die cut using Dimensionals. 

Using the Sending Dies, I die cut the work “Sending” out of Moody Mauve cardstock and then cut out the background of the word “Sending” and the long label from Basic White cardstock.  I adhered the two layers of the word “sending” together and then popped them up on my card using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment “SUNSHINE TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY” onto the label using the Moody Mauve Ink and added it to the bottom right of the card front.  To finish off the card I added three of the Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment