Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, May 19, 2023

Happy Birthday Classic

I decided to work on a masculine card today featuring some of the amazing gray’s that Stampin’ Up! offers.  So this card is all about Smoky Slate and Pebbled Path and my goal was to limit the supplies I used.  I hope you like it.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Smoky Slate cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Pebbled Path cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with one of the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (I sure am glad I purchased the set of three of these they are super versatile).  I then cut the three little images on the left side of the card and the label I used for the sentiment out using scraps of Smoky Slate cardstock and the dies from the All That Die set.  I stamped my sentiment “Happy Birthday to a Classic” with the cute classic truck from the He’s All That Stamp Set using Pebbled Patch Ink. 

I attached my three shapes (I have no idea what to call the shape) to the left side of the card and added a Classic Matte Dot to the center of each.  Then I added my sentiment label to the right side, center of the card using Dimensionals.   

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment