Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, May 8, 2023

Simple Layout

Today’s card features the new Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper and the new Countryside Corners Dies along with the Something Fancy and the Hope and Prayer stamp sets.  It is a very simple yet effective card layout that can be used over and over just by switching out the DSP and or sentiments.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 ¼ x 4 5/8” and to that I added four pieces of the Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper that measured 1 x 3” (so as you can see you can make a bunch of cards out of a pack of 12 x 12” paper).  When I had my DSP attached to the Basic White Layer I just centered that on the card base.  I stamped my sentiment “with deepest sympathy” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die cut it using one of the dies from the Countryside Corners Dies.  I then die cut a piece of Night of Navy scrap using the next largest die from the set.  I adhered the white to the navy and then popped the whole sentiment up right on the center of the card using Dimensionals. 

For the inside of the card, I choose to use the sentiment “You are in my Prayers” from the Hope & Prayer stamp set.  I stamped it onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” using Night of Navy Ink.  Then for my envelope I chose to use the cross from the set and stamped it onto the envelope again using Night of Navy Ink. 

As you can see this is a pretty fast and simple card but quite effective.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment