Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

A Little Irresistible

Today’s card features the Irresistible Blooms Bundle and Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper that are new features in the Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives.  These are products that are available to purchase either online or through a demonstrator but that are not being featured in any of the current catalogs.  I am in love with this suite, I especially love that I can die cut the flowers and leaves out of the coordinating Designer Series Paper an have a card in minutes.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock to 2 1/8 x 5 3/8” and to this a added a piece of the beautiful Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper that measures 2 x 5 ¼”.  I attached this to the left of the card about 1/8” from the left side.  Next, I cut out two of the Taylor Made Tags dies (one in Basic White and one in Flirty Flamingo).  I stamped my sentiment (from the bundle) “hello” on the bottom of the white tag using Flirty Flamingo ink.  I used one of the new Basics 3D Embossing Folders and I embossed the entire Flirty Flamingo tag and for the white one I embossed just to the top of the sentiment.  I attached these to my card front and added a white bow (this ribbon is retired but you can use any ribbon you have that coordinates).  I then grabbed my Designer Series Paper and selected two flowers and two leaves from it and die cut them using the dies in the bundle.  I added these to the front of my card using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added three of the Loose Frosted Dots that coordinate with this suite.  For my envelope and the inside of the card I simply stamped one of the floral images using Flirty Flamingo Ink. 

Because you use the Designer Series Paper to die cut your focal point on this card it comes together really quickly.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment