Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, May 15, 2023

Someone Really Cares

Today I decided to make a simple card featuring one of the new 2023- 2025 In Colors, Wild Wheat.  I decided to keep this card simple.  There are times when we just want to let someone know we are thinking about them and I thought this card would be perfect for that.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Wild Wheat cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with one of the new Basics 3D Embossing Folders being featured in the Online Exclusives (this is a set of three neutral embossing folders that are wonderful for backgrounds) and attached that to the card base.  Next, I die a piece of Basic White cardstock using the fourth largest of the Deckled Rectangles.  Don’t you love that deckled edge?  I stamped the bottom using the grassy stamp from the Grassy Grove Stamp Set using Wild Wheat Ink.  Then I stamped my sentiment “Sometimes you need to know that someone really cares” onto it again with Wild Wheat ink.  I added this to the front of my card using Dimensionals. 

Look at that a simple yet meaningful card created with just 7 items.  Most of us already have the paper, ink and of course the dimensionals so it really is about three items, the Grassy Grove Stamp Set, Deckled Rectangles Dies and the Basics 3D Embossing Folder.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment