Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Flowing Flowers

I am using the Flowing Flowers stamp set today.  I wanted to feature a card that showed a technique I have not posted about before.  I saw a card like this on Pinterest and I decided it was a great old technique that had kind of been forgotten but should be shared. 

Here’s what I ended up with…


The card base is Soft Succulent cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped my sentiment “JUST A NOTE” from the stamp set onto it using Mango Melody ink.  Now for the technique, I flipped my card over onto my Simply Scored Scoring Tool and began to score every ¼” until I had added 10 score lines.  When you flip the card back over you have a really awesome affect.  I cut three squares of Basic White cardstock each 1 5/8 x 1 5/8” and stamped the flower from the stamp set onto each of them using Mango Melody, Soft Succulent and Mellow Mambo inks.  I popped these three squares up on my card using Dimensionals and added three of the Genial Gems.  This card was quick and easy and required little product to complete. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment