Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Elegance Re-visited

 Today I wanted to create another card that features the Elegantly Said Bundle and the Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper.  Here is what I ended up with…


The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 1/2”.  I cut a piece of Foil Cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and a piece of the Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper to 3 ¾ x 5” and adhered that to my Gold Foil.  I added this to my card base using Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment “Happy Anniversary” from the bundle onto a piece of Basic Gray cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and the punched it out using the coordinating punch from the bundle.  I also punched out a piece of Gold Foil into the same elegant tag punch from the bundle.  I cut that tag in half and adhered the pieces to the back of the tag I stamped leaving just a little of the gold showing at the top and bottom of the tag.  I added a bow made out of the gold Simply Elegant Trim and then popped it up on my card using Dimensionals.  The final addition was a single Gilded Gem on the tag. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment