Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Double 12 x 12” One Sheet Wonder

Instead of my usual post with all the instructions to make a single card today I am going to share a Double One Sheet Wonder that makes 20 cards.  What is a one sheet wonder you may be asking yourself.  Well, it is a great way to create a big stack of cards with very little work.  Here is the cutting template I created for this stack of cards.



So, I chose to use two sheets of the You’re A Peach Designer Series Paper, one is a floral design and the other is a blue and white stripe.  So, I stacked the two pieces together and started cutting them using the template above as a guide (two pieces of DSP cut easily and this saves some time).  Once they were all cut, I started to layout my cards.

Here are the cards created from my A pieces (I got two of each of these cards)


Here are the cards created from my B pieces (I also got two of each of these cards)


Here are the cards created from my C pieces (I got four of each of these cards)


Here are the cards created from my D pieces (I also got two of each of these cards)


So, that is a total of 20 cards with just two pieces that measured 1 x 2 ½” wasted.  You can use any paper and stamp sets you chose, I even slid in a masculine card by simply selecting a different stamp set from the one I used on the other cards.  I chose to use the Sailing Home Stamp set and the coordinating dies for this card.  All the other cards were created using the Sweet As A Peach bundle.  Just a reminder that many of the products used here including both stamp sets, several of the dies and the Designer Series Paper are retiring on May 3rd so if you want them get them while you can. 

I hope you enjoy this one sheet wonder I certainly enjoyed creating it.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment