Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

SAYING IT ELEGANTLY

Today I wanted to feature another group of retiring products which includes the Elegantly Said Bundle and the Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper.  Here is what I ended up with…


The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 1/2”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 3 ½” and used the edge die from the Scalloped Contours dies (there are some great dies in this set and I use it all the time) to cut the scallops at the bottom of the piece.  I stamped my sentiment from the bundle onto the bottom left corner of the Basic White cardstock using Basic Gray ink and I added the beautiful flourish from the set in the upper right corner again using Basic Gray ink. 

I adhered this to a piece of the Designer Series Paper that I cut to 4 x 5 ¼”.  Because I wanted to pop this whole layer up using Dimensionals I did add an additional piece of cardstock to the back that measures 3 ¾ x 5” (this just makes this layer a little firmer) and I wrapped a piece of the silver Simply Elegant Trim around this layer and tied a bow.  I added the layer to the card base using Dimensionals.  For my final addition I added three little Metallic Pearls. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment