Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, April 3, 2022

It's been awhile

 I need to take this time to say I am sorry I have been away for awhile.  Some of you know my father had been ill for a long time.  I lost him three weeks ago and I have struggled a bit with my creativity because of that.  I did place a pre-order for products from the new catalog and I am hoping when they arrive the new in colors and exciting new products will give me the boost I need to get back to creating.  

Here are the five beautiful new In Colors 2022 2024 that will be available in May.  Which is your favorite?  I can't pick because I love them all.


While I can't share any of the inside of the new catalog I can share the beautiful cover.  Here it is...


Stay tuned for some fun new projects using these new colors and other exciting products from the new Annual Catalog!

Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment